3 Ton 14 SEER 80% AFUE 60,000 BTU Goodman Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System - Upflow

By

Goodman

Out of stock

Model

GSX140361 / CAPF3137B6 / GMVC80603BN

ID

51584

Availability: Discontinued
Goodman

Authorized Goodman Dealer

Description

60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Variable Speed Two Stage Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal

OVERVIEW

The GMVC800603BN gas furnace is from one of the top-of-the-line series by Goodman. Considered one of the best of the best, this furnace has a two stage burner and a variable speed blower motor. With the best durability and reliability that Goodman 80% efficient furnaces have to offer, we are proud to offer you the Goodman GMVC800603BN gas furnace.

QUICK FACTS

  • This furnace is ideal to heat a medium-size house (in average climate conditions)
  • 60,000 BTU 80% AFUE two stage variable speed natural gas furnace
  • Requires metal flue venting
  • Can be used in the upflow or horizontal orientation
  • Can be converted to propane with an LP conversion kit (sold separately)
  • Innovative design for electrical efficiency, safety, and lower sound output
60,000 BTU

At an input of 60,000 BTU’s, the GMVC800603BN Goodman gas furnace is suitable for up to a medium-size house in an average climate. The output of this furnace is 48,000 BTU’s, which is calculated by the input times the 80% efficiency rating.

80% Efficiency Rating

With the industry standard efficiency of 80% AFUE, the GMVC800603BN Goodman gas furnace uses 80% of the fuel going into the furnace to heat your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel going into it is used up in normal furnace operations and is lost out of the flue venting. The GMVC800603BN requires metal flue venting like any 80% efficient furnace, while anything 90% and above would require plastic or PVC venting.

Please note that this furnace does not comply with California Low NOx or Ultra-Low NOx regulations. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Two Stage Variable Speed Furnace

The GMVC800603BN is equipped with two stages, allowing for an adjusted heat output to better suit your home’s comfort needs. The integrated variable speed blower on the furnace allows for an exact airflow output based on the requirements for your home as calculated by the control board and thermostat, keeping your home at a more constant temperature and increasing efficiency overall.

Warranty

The GMVC800603BN comes standard with Goodman’s 10 year parts warranty and its phenomenal lifetime heat exchanger warranty. In order to maintain this warranty, the installation must follow your state and local codes and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer.

Durability and Reliability

The tubular heat exchanger on the GMVC800603BN is heavy-duty for constant use in the winter. Made of aluminized steel, Goodman heat exchangers provide fast and efficient heat transfer rates, all the while increasing the furnace’s dependability and reliability. The heavy-duty exterior of the unit protects all of the unit’s internal mechanisms and the secure cabinet lowers air leakage and sound output in comparison to its competitors, all providing enhanced comfort that lasts a long time.

Installation

The GMVC800603BN furnace runs natively on natural gas. When you use Goodman’s associated LP conversion kit (found here at an additional cost), this furnace can use propane instead when the installation calls for it. This Goodman furnace is also able to be installed in the upflow or horizontal positions, allowing for a broader application potential.

2.5 to 3 Ton 17.5" Width Goodman Vertical Evaporator Cased Coil

FEATURES

  • 2.5 to 3 Ton
  • Vertical Configuration
  • 17.5" Width

Product Specifications

More Information
3 Ton 14 SEER 80% AFUE 60,000 BTU Goodman Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System - Upflow
SKUGSX140361 / CAPF3137B6 / GMVC80603BN
Exhaust Flue RequirementMetal
ManufacturerGoodman
Furnace Efficiency / AFUE 80%
Cooling BTU36,000
Heating BTU60,000
RefrigerantR410A
SEER14
Condenser StagesSingle Stage
Liquid Line3/8"
Suction Line3/4"
Liquid Valve Size3/8"
Suction Valve Size3/4"
Tonnage3 Ton
System Tonnage3 Ton
StyleA-Coil
Warranty10 Years with Online Registration

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:3 Ton 14 SEER 80% AFUE 60,000 BTU Goodman Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner System - Upflow
Your Rating

Questions and Answers

Customer Questions
No Questions
Did you find what you were looking for?
Why Choose a Goodman Product?
Why Choose Goodman?

For over three decades Goodman has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. They focus on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions and millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort. In addition, Goodman has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.