40,000 BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace
The Goodman GDH80403AN furnace features a two-stage burner with a multi-speed blower motor. This furnace is for dedicated downflow configurations and features an aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas heater can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GDH80403AN furnace has a 80% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Goodman Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Furnaces' two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Silicon Nitride furnace igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life Energy-saving, quiet four-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor means less furnace maintenance
- Integrated electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off cycle
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
|40,000 BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow 2 Stage Goodman Gas Furnace|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item