The ACiQ N80ESN0901714A is an affordable furnace model designed to deliver optimal comfort to your home. With its basic efficiency, this furnace efficiently heats your home, ensuring comfort even during the coldest months of the year.
The ACiQ N80ESN0901714A furnace has an input rating of 88,000 BTU. With its 80% AFUE efficiency, the furnace delivers an output of 70,400 BTU. The 80% AFUE indicates that 80% of the gas used is converted into heat for your home, while the remaining 20% is lost through the flue piping and normal furnace operations. Metal flue venting is required for 80% efficiency furnaces, and if you prefer plastic/PVC venting, a furnace with 90% efficiency or higher is necessary. Although this unit is initially configured for natural gas, an optional LP conversion kit is available at an additional cost. Please note that this furnace does not comply with Low NOx or Ultra Low NOx standards. If shipped to California, it may be subject to a mitigation fee.
ACiQ provides a 10-year limited warranty for parts and a 20-year limited warranty for the heat exchanger. To ensure the validity of the warranties for both parts and the heat exchanger, it is essential to register the unit with the manufacturer within 90 days of installation. Additionally, the installation must comply with state and local codes.
The ACiQ N80ESN0901714A furnace offers great installation flexibility, allowing for upflow, downflow, or horizontal configuration. Its sturdy outer casing ensures durability throughout its lifespan, providing the assurance that your home will remain comfortable all year round. Please note that this furnace is not suitable for standalone installation in mobile homes.
|88,000 BTU 80% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional ACiQ Gas Furnace|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
Carrier Equivalent: 58SB0A090E17--14
Tempstar Equivalent: TN80ESN0901714A
Bryant Equivalent: 810SA42090E17
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed ECM|
|Electrical||115v 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||15 Amps|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||13.6"wc|
|Ignition Type||Direct Ignition with Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignitor|
|Fuel Type||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Warranty||20 Year Heat Exchanger and 10 Year Parts with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING