Today's Hours 10am - 6pm est
The ACiQ N80ESN0902120A is an affordable furnace model designed to deliver reliable comfort to your home. With its basic efficiency, this furnace provides adequate heating performance and ensures comfort even during the coldest parts of the year.
The ACiQ N80ESN0902120A furnace has an input rating of 88,000 BTU. With an 80% AFUE efficiency, it produces an output of 70,400 BTU. The 80% AFUE indicates that 80% of the gas used by the furnace is converted into heat for your home, while the remaining 20% is lost through the flue piping and normal furnace operations. Metal flue venting is required for 80% efficiency furnaces, and if you prefer plastic/PVC venting, a furnace with an efficiency of 90% or higher is necessary. While this unit operates on natural gas by default, we offer an optional LP conversion kit at an additional cost. Please be aware that this furnace is not Low NOx or Ultra Low NOx compliant. If shipped to California, it may be subject to a mitigation fee.
ACiQ provides a 10-year parts warranty and a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty for the N80ESN0902120A furnace. To ensure the validity of these warranties, the unit must be registered with the manufacturer within 90 days of installation, and the installation must comply with state and local codes.
The ACiQ N80ESN0902120A furnace offers versatile installation options, allowing it to be configured for upflow, downflow, or horizontal orientations. Its durable outer casing is designed to withstand wear and tear throughout its lifespan, ensuring year-round comfort in your home. Please note that this furnace is not intended for standalone installation in mobile homes.
|88,000 BTU 80% AFUE Single Stage Multi-Positional ACiQ Gas Furnace
|Exhaust Flue Requirement
Carrier Equivalent: 58SB0A090E21--20
Tempstar Equivalent: TN80ESN0902120A
Bryant Equivalent: 810SA60090E21
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE
|115v 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size
|Maximum Inlet Pressure
|Direct Ignition with Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignitor
|Propane, Natural Gas
|20 Year Heat Exchanger and 10 Year Parts with Online Registration
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage which may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING